Comment on page
thirdweb is a comprehensive development framework that empowers you to seamlessly build, launch, and manage web3 applications and games across any EVM-compatible blockchain.
By the end of this guide, you should be able to:
- Create an NFT collection and mint new NFTs using thirdweb.
- Develop an NFT gallery DApp using a prebuilt thirdweb templates.
To begin developing a DApp on Ancient8, you first need to set up a web3 wallet. We recommend using the Metamask Wallet, which can be easily created by downloading the Metamask Wallet browser extension.
Blockchain transactions, including deploying smart contracts, necessitate a gas fee. You must, therefore, fund your wallet with Ether (ETH) to cover these costs. This guide focuses on deploying a contract to the Ancient8 Testnet, and you can fund your wallet with Ancient8 Testnet Sepolia ETH via the following options:
Before developing a DApp, you need to create an NFT collection via thirdweb.
Follow these steps to set up your NFT collection:
- 2.Click the Connect Wallet button located in the upper right corner to connect your wallet.
- 5.Click the Deploy now button.
- 6.Provide the required details for your NFT collection:
- 1.Contract metadata (i.e. image, name, symbol, description)
- 2.Network (Choose Ancient8 Testnet)
- 7.Click Deploy Now.